London Hotel Rooms
London is absolutely crammed with places to stay, with options across the budget range. There are lots of popular hotels, situated at various spots around the city. In you're in the market for one or more London hotel rooms, your main considerations include which part of the city you want to stay in, what type of hotel you're after, and of course how much you're looking to spend.
The Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf is a unique, ultra-modern choice. The hotel lies within easy reach of business hotspots such as Canary Wharf and London City Airport, so is a well used option for people travelling for business reasons. As you may expect, the hotel is amply equipped for getting work done, with state of the art communications provisions throughout the rooms including Internet access. You can also wind down in style with top quality entertainment options and spa treatments readily available.
The London Marriott Hotel Twickenham lies just a short stretch from Heathrow and a brief journey by road or public transport from the city centre. The hotel actually sits within the Twickenham Rugby Stadium complex, with incredible facilities on hand including the level of luxury and interior style you can expect as standard with the Marriott brand. Visitor attractions located near the hotel include Kew Gardens and Richmond Park. At the other end of the market in terms of price is the Palmers Lodge Hostel, which may be budget in cost but is certainly not in style. This remarkable establishment puts you within a Victorian setting, originally the home of a biscuit magnate believe it or not! Even if you're travelling on a restricted budget, you can still set your London stay within an impressive location at this incredibly stylish hostel.
Most Popular by customer rating
De Rougemont Manor is a family managed privately owned hotel in Brentwood, Essex. At the hotel during weekdays we specialise in looking after business guests and corporate events, whilst during the weekend we are family orientated, catering for...
The 4* deluxe Radisson Edwardian Berkshire Hotel is located in the very heart of London on Oxford Street just opposite Bond Street, both famous for their shopping experiences and connections to Canary Wharf, Docklands, the West End and the City....
The Halkin is a discreet, chic address in London’s Belgravia. Considered a contemporary classic, it is an insider’s retreat where serenity is proved the essence of the hotel experience. The huge conservatory suites are steeped in sunlight....
This stylish hotel - the first of Hyatt Hotels new Andaz brand - is located in the heart of London, adjacent to Liverpool Street station and within walking distance to the entertainment area of Shoreditch and the main London attractions of Tower...
The new ‘budgetique’ hotel in Croydon boasts 42 deluxe guest bedrooms each featuring hypnos beds, free internet access, iPod docking station, flat screen TV with a range of channels, hairdryer, ironing facilities, complimentary luxury toiletries...
The Best Western Palm Hotel has just launched its modern, chic new bedrooms with superior walnut finishing, seriously comfortable beds, air conditioning, tropical showers, wall mounted large LCD TV`s, relaxing colours, complimentary car parking...
- strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 879.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 0.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_style_default::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_style_default.inc on line 0.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
- strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/londonho/public_html/sites/all/modules/google_weather/google_weather.module on line 124.
Spending Time in London
You would have to spend a lot of time in London to run out of things to do, in fact most people who have lived in the city since birth don't even face the problem of boredom. The sheer scale of London is actually slightly overwhelming when you experience it for the first time, but the joy of soaking up the big city thrills is a totally unforgettable one.
Eating out in London puts you in a position to sample virtually any world cuisine. Whatever part of the city you find yourself in, you can sample something unique and authentic, from European to Asian, Indian and much more besides. One of the great things about London is that you really don't need to have a lot of money to eat well, for there are quality restaurants at every price level.
Cultural activities in London are as varied and diverse as the city itself, whether catching a West End show is your thing, or whether you prefer something cutting edge in the world of visual arts. The city has so many cultural events taking place across the art-forms that your only problem will be choosing between them, from theatre and live music through to comedy and dance.
Staying In London
Staying in London is unlike staying anywhere else in the UK. The city may be big, sprawling even, but the public transport network makes getting from A to B remarkably quick and easy. For this reason, don't worry too much if your budget range prohibits you from staying at a particular part of the city you want to be close to, as you'll be able to get there no problem at all by tube, bus, taxi or foot.
If you're self-catering, the city is peppered with excellent shops and supermarkets to cater to all of your food and drink needs. For going out at night, there can be few cities in the world to rival this one, with everything from traditional English pubs to the trendiest of style bars, not to mention the nightclubs.
London Accommodation Options
When you visit a city as big as London, you can basically choose any type of accommodation you like. At one extreme you have the option of a hostel, and London has a huge supply of these. If you're on a budget, these are a great option, and a fantastic way to meet other people who are travelling, often from all corners of the globe.
If you prefer to be self-catering and to come and go as you please, London has lots of apartments on offer. If you're willing to stay a little further out of the city away from the central attractions, you can even stay at a small house such as a cottage. Access to facilities for shopping is pretty much guaranteed whatever area of the city you go for.
If you like the service of staffed accommodation but prefer things to be a little more casual than a hotel, London has lots of guest-houses and Bed & Breakfast establishments. These are not only excellent value for money, they also typically bring the added benefit of a substantial breakfast to get your days off to a good start.
In terms of hotel, London has every type and style imaginable. From basic but family friendly options all the way through to the height of luxury and style as well as boutique hotels. Some of the premier hotels in London are among the best in the world, with round the clock services, in house restaurants and bars, plus health and fitness facilities.
Anyone looking for London hotel rooms will be presented with more choice than you could possibly need, putting you in prime position to experience the city.